Originally posted on 08/08/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by BWest View Post
Yes....I never had the pleasure of having a "boot in my ass" as a kid but I will take your word for it as being a desirable experience. Not sure what the vitriol is about. I think I congratulated the young lady for doing so well. If I read his post correctly it was her not he who attended school with perfect attendance. Statistically speaking, being around other kids who are sick for 12 years and no illness? I just was trying to figure out what he did to keep his daughter so healthy. Not sure how you fit in to this but I will just be completely honest with you.... I am not interested in exploring any rectal insertion methodology with you.
Look here 'silver tongue', you never once asked Gm what he did to keep his daughter healthy and by your own words emphasized that the accomplishments were hers and hers alone, trying to diminish his role as a positive role model (Father) in this case.
Appears your parents allowed you to grow up and latch onto deceptive thoughts, not man enough to stand up for your words once you make them. Yes, appears the boot shouldn't have been in your ass, but your face.