Originally posted on 07/28/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by NOYEBOY View Post
Looking for a 1200 betpoints loan at reasonable terms. I am a good member of the SBR community (not a loan stiff). Looking to consolidate a loan from Russian Rocket and splash around at Poker and March Madness. I will use the 1200 to pay back remander of Rocket's loan (400 left to pay).

I have a good credit history: 500 loan from BrainFreeze paid in 14 days + interest
500 loan from MPASHAL34 paid in 3 days + interest
600 loan from RussianRocket paid 203 of 600 so far.
I dont post much but am on the site everyday, and currently stand second in wsop tourny promotion. Your points can be trusted with me. Looking to pay back in 90 days or less. Thanks for your time- NOYEBOY
Dude, you owe less than 1500 points? If you even have half a clue in poker; this can easily be paid back within 2 or 3 weeks. You say that you're not a stiff in your own post? Start making payments. This forum will easily forgive you. Just be a man of your word. That's what everybody wants around here. It's not hard once you put your mind to it. Just start making payments today. Even if you start off at 12 points a day; this would be great and is easily attainable. Just take the first step and come back to the good side and you'll easily gain respect back by everybody if you fulfill your agreement.