Originally posted on 07/22/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
I find these absolutely disturbing that one would actually say this. SMH
First and foremost, I don't give a fukk. At least have the common decency to back up your statement with even a shred of reasoning. So you're disturbed I would apologize, why? Why does it disturb you Recon?

I find it equally disturbing that one would actually not recognize or refuse to recognize their role in the ongoing problems plaguing the African American community. It's because you are uneducated and ignorant, Recon.

I've made it clear but will once again reiterate for you, only recently have blacks been given even a fraction of what whites have been receiving for centuries. Why does it surprise you when blacks commit more crime than whites? It's a class issue. Blacks are not inherently bad people, they're not inherently criminals, they simply have been relegated to being lower class citizens. Wanna know why that is? Because they have only recently been given the opportunity to attend college, obtain degrees, be productive in the work force. It takes time Recon to change habits. It doesn't happen over night, nor over a few years or even decades. We're talking about about a race of people that were completely held down and suppressed by the thumb of the white man for centuries. They got ZERO education.

You are simply a racist but you're too damn dumb to see it and probably too damn scared to admit it.

Tell me Recon how I'm playing the race card. Go ahead puppet.