Originally posted on 07/16/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
Well Brocks favorite line was "It's not juice when your winning BOYSSSSS"
The problem was h wasn't WINNING
So GL JJ
I got a Brock story that I asked him awhile back if I could tell across the street and he said he didn't care so I guess sharing is still kosher....

Anyhow, I was hanging out in Vegas with "his runner" when Brock starts lighting up his phone. He says the last game of the night is starting in 15 minutes and being stuck for the day he needs several dimes on this some huge favorite "regardless of the price." Being an advantageous sort of guy I have some huge rollover pending on a bonus offshore and look up a fair line and come with a plan to scalp out most of his bet there. I told his runner to let him know that I had enough in my pocket to cover the bet, can hand over the cash that second, and my price. Brock says no because he has to have a photo of the ticket (to post online?) so we head over to Palace Station which is the nearest sports book.

While his runner goes in I look up Station's price on my phone in the car and it is 30 cents worse than what I offered him. Now I'm kicking myself for not being more persistent booking the bet when his runner comes out and says that after he put in the bet the book moved the line another 30 cents off the fair line. Now I want to run back in and bet the other side but the game has already started...

Moral of the story: I was still pissed about even after his bet won and for some reason forgot to congratulate him on another successful time avoiding paying juice.