Originally posted on 07/10/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
All of the "experts" are pole smokers themselves so of course they are going to say 10% of population is f\*g queers. More like.01% and I feel bad for you sick fuks.
And don't get me wrong I don't hate you guys I just feel bad for you. It is sad to have your illness.
And once again why the fuk is this sports forum about suking diks and politics. Whatever happened to arguing sports? Can we discuss sports please. I hope the fuking cubs win. I do not care how many diks you suk or how much you hate george bush. What the mother fuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
Why not name this shit queer review or fuking politc review or what the penetrate you ate for dinner last night review. Sorry but I like to talk sports and the industry not how many diks you sucked last week or who you are voting for or what the fuk you ate for lunch yesterday.
Yes I was insulting and I feel bad for you dudes must suck to fantasize about penis everyday. DAm
Themike doth protest too much, methinks...

Don't they say it's always the repressed, closeted folks who spew the most venom like this? Make peace with who you are, Mike, it's okay. You'll be happier.