Originally posted on 07/03/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post

that was a cool marketing niche back in those days, Z!.......beer bongs were the shit!..glad you could capitalize!...
It was actually just about 13 years ago. Me and a friend built one with our own hands. Brought it to every party we went to. Everybody loved it and soon people wanted one as well. At first we built them and sold them. When we started selling them on eBay, wie came into contact with another guy. We worked out a deal with him: he made them, wie bought them for 2.95€ each and sold them on eBay for 9.99€. We made a damn killing with them. At times we hired schoolmates for a few bucks to pack them and bring them to the post, because it was too much for us 2. We worked hard, after school and on weekends, but we had so fukkin much cash, it was crazy at this young age. A major German TV-Station contacted us, came to my friends house and made a 10 min programme of it. No shit, I guess it is still on YouTube somewhere. Fortunately I was on holidays when they came, so my face wasn't seen there. Afterwards we sold even more. But after about 2 years taxes became a big problem, tax investigation began to ask some questions and demand wasn't that big anymore and we finished it.
I still have our prototype for the one to put directly in/on a beer bottle here at home. We made a killing with it! Great fukkin times!! (under 4 seconds for half a liter. Wonder if I can still do it....)

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
Zizzer is nothing if not resourceful

guy could probably sell rooster extensions to Richard Matt and Abby Wambach
Manny, you heard anything?? She needs one?? I need to contact her ASAP