Originally posted on 07/02/2015:

it`s a first leg today. and all away sides what i have picked unnecessary going on a trip to finish job on a day, they are there to get decent result before they return home legs. and home teams are strong underdogs, who not really fancy their chances at home , but most likely have a decent result, like hold opponents to draw or make it tight, so there is hope for second leg.
so i think odds have value in too big numbers for overs for 1st leg...

so i split 2 u in 4 bets....

Vikingur - Rosenborg
under 3.25 @ 1.85 ... 0.5u

it`s getting tougher and tougher to go to Faroe islands, is that international teams or club teams... no more 6 - 0`s of late. 2 years back Vikingur held here another Norwegian club Tromso to 0 - 0 in EL , so they will fancy their chances of good result. they don`t score often them selves in EL , just odd goal there or there , so basically it`s bet on Rosenberg not to get more than 3 goals today...

Santa Julia - Randers
under 4.5 @ 1.7....0.5u

don`t think Andorra club will score today, so it`s just a bet on game not to end end up 5 - 0 ... 6 - 0 ...
btts no is @ 1.8 ... but still even 3 - 1 could be much...and last year Santa here held, Cukaricki to 0 - 0 ...

Europa Collage - Slovan Bratislava
under 3.5 @ 1.85 ...0.5u
CS 1 - 3 @ 11 ....0.5u

bit hot and humid here today, and slovan isn`t no europen grands, to trash minnows. home team kept under 3 in last years EL both legs against swiss Vaduz and should do it again against Slovan. who not really fancy artifical pitch and 1 st leg away in humid conditions.
as for second bet, i believe this can happen or work as a back up... it`s deferentially not 4 - 0 today and home team tries to play attacking football, they have overish league and they will fancy to get a goal today... but not 2 ...so 3 - 1 is likely to me...