Originally posted on 07/01/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
True, his complaint is with Mexicans in the US, not Mexicans in Mexico. But this can be spun for the masses to chew on the wrong way for sure.

Mexicans and other nationalities that come in through the Mexican border.

ya but from what I hear and read, he has a problem with the porous border that allows bad people in and the fact that 80% of the girls that try and cross are raped. Can you imagine being the father of a girl in Mexico or latin America and hearing your daughter fled to try and cross the border to the States?

I don't know what the percentage is of good decent people that cross, but it's probably 99%. They want a better life. I get it. "Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free ....." Or however that saying goes. That is why America is such a great country. It doesn't say ... your rapists, your drug dealers , your murderers.

The border guards are overwhelmed and have been asking the feds to help for years. No one has the balls to do anything about it. Not the republicans. Not the democrats. They rather send troops to the Middle East somewhere and spend trillions nation building in Iraq rather than fix bridges at home. They rather force people to buy shit and then call it a tax rather than actually do their job and design a healthcare plan that everyone can agree on. Not just one that benefits pharmaceutical companies. Trump is right, they are all incompetent.

Isn't better to build your country strong from within first? Every country should. These people you elect, that is their #1 job. Above anything else. Help the people who need it.

Fukk Afghanistan. penetrate Iraq. Saudi Arabia has a huge military and they are right there. Let them deal with ISIS.

Trump doesn't say not to do deal with Mexico or China. Trade is good. Getting ripped off is another thing. Of course, you will get the usual dishonest people saying things like ... "Trump says everything should be made in america you know" ... WTF?? like we all are stupid or something. They'll also say "Trump has some of his ties made in China and some of his suites in Mexico." Ya? So? LOL. What are we .... 10 years old?

I don't know what the answer is, but I do know that doing nothing isn't it. For now, build the wall. Build it good. Then people can apply to come in by the thousands. And the USA will let them come. They can do it safely. America will get the best people. America wants the best people. America needs the best people.