Originally posted on 06/29/2015:

tms, planet shitness is a fukking dump...pass on that place...

fwiw, there are very very few people who are dedicated to dieting enough to get as cut as it seems you want to get.. if you are talking 10-11% bf, no problem...plenty lean to see some abs... hell, you can do that by cutting carbs under 50g a day and keeping protein high (1.5/2x your bodyweight) by staying on egg whites, chicken, fish, lean meats and throwing in some shakes etc. and veggies with a carb up meal once a week or so ... throw in some work with the iron and do some cardio and stay away from the alcohol ... but if you are talking 5-6% kind of ripped or less, its an entire different beast... and not one that anyone should try to achieve, much less maintain, unless they are competing...

gl man... you dont have to do anything special or get away from the basics...i remember you have a good frame and a lot of muscle on you... if you want to throw in a fat burner, hydroxycut is no gimmick and there are plenty of peptide stores to get legit t3 and clenbuteral if you want more extreme fat burning help

this is me last summer.. 5'6 167ish and around 9.5%bf give or take ... i had gotten up to 185

it was fukking brutal being a little guy my whole life and deciding to add big weight only to purposely lose it to see if i could get under 10% ive added serious girth to my back and am 18lbs bigger and in the 11% range right now... i have a month or so to decide, but i might eat for another month and then drop down to the 165lb class and get on stage at the dexter jackson comp here in town in oct. ...

if a guy my age and with my shitty genes can make big body changes, anyone can... gl