Originally posted on 06/24/2015:

I've been on this website for over 8 years now. Never met one poster in person that comes to this site. Never went to a Bash. never met a poster on the side. All I know about the people here is what I read every day. That being said, I still feel a brotherhood with the people that sit at their computer and post here day in, and day out. You can call it a brotherhood of degenerates, people with no social life, or just a group of guys who have never made it out of their parent's basement, but the bottom line is there is a bond. Not one of us would love to have the opportunity to make gambling a profession, and live the fun, easy life we always dreamed of as a kid.

Well, one of our own is getting that shot. One of our own is going out to represent all the other guys who come to this site every day hoping to one day get that same chance. One of our own is living his dream. Cabo, as much as I'm envious as hell, I also know that SBR has a man going out there that will represent all of us invisible people behind the keyboard in a way that all of us would appreciate. If it takes a few cups of coffee everyday to help your focus, and keep you relaxed when game time starts, its worth the points to donate.

I challenge everyone that hasn't donated yet, to please give something, and help us reach that goal that Sam posted. How many times have we heard someone at the poker tables say, "It's only points!". Well, if you can give a few, please do it. Cabo, good luck to you pal. Whether you finish #1, or #10,000, you're already a winner, and I hope you make some memories that you, and all of your fellow degenerates will treasure.