Originally posted on 06/17/2015:

Game: Brazil V Colombia
Bet: Under 2.5
Reason: I can only wonder how much that match day 1 loss would've effected Colombia and their camp. Lets be honest though, Brazil should've drawn in their matchup also and I would nearly say that these two teams have been the let downs of the comp so far, albeit one match been played for both. I got pummeled on my last Colombia play backing them to win and going over 2.5 which has accumulated 2 of my 3 losses for this comp in one game. This'll be another cagey affair for these two teams i'm predicting. I think the odds are juiced in Brazil's favour to win the match and that people playing them to win should back cautiously. Colombia definitely have the talent to win ML here. Instead, i think the under is the play simply because if Brazil win today they've won the group, Colombia will need the win and will definitely not want to concede. Brazil very rarely concede and it should be noted that Brazil's goal they let through in the 3rd minute against Peru was their 3rd since the new managerial takeover. Food for though. Very similiar matchup to Argentina and Uruguay we saw yesterday.

Thoughts?