Originally posted on 05/28/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
2-2-1-1-1
ah that much better..

honestly i have no clue who will win the series. dont much care for series bets, ive been wrong bout many series and have still done pretty well gm to gm giving myself the option to jump ship on my initial thoughts.

seems to me that after a playoffs that been utter dogshit with conf finals littered with high ass spreads we will get a very good, very competitive finals with the 2 teams most everyone wanted to see.

with 2-2-1-1-1 i just have a very hard time believing this thing wont be 2-2 after 4. most likely with a split in both buildings. assuming bron gonna get a great number @ GS to be willing to play cavs ml gm 1 and come back again in gm 2 w/o having to even increase the bet if so desired and still profit. cavs most likely small favs in gm 3 and 4 id assume? if it goes to cle 1-1 then id switch and take gs to get a W, if gs is up 2-0 id continue to chase cle. hopefully that not the case but in a price range that doable w/o a ton of risk considering how unlikely i think it is this series is not going at least 6..