Originally posted on 06/10/2015:

Just read some comments he made after the game last night, to me, they don't sound like a confident player.

But in the second half of Game 3, Curry said he found a weakness and it could be huge moving forward." I think I found something when it comes to how I’m going to be able to attack their pick-and-rolls and even certain iso situations," Curry said post-game. "I'll keep that in the memory bank going into Game 4, and hopefully it has a trickle over effect into the first quarter of the next game."
My first thought was if he really did figure something out, why come out and say it? Makes no sense. If it's true, wouldn't you just take advantage of it as long as they're willing to continue doing it?

So I believe he didn't figure anything out and he's playing mind games, trying to make them think he figured something out so they'll change what they're doing. Because what they're doing is working.

For me, this was a small glimpse into his mind and how he is viewing the series. And it doesn't bode well for the W's.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stephe...173455880.html