Originally posted on 06/01/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by RGIlles View Post
HardCore are you really serious?
These are your plays with the lines one would get if they are tailing you. How am I taking up space if I am doing people who are browsing your thread a favor. What I am doing is the way you should be doing it sir.
Don't get me wrong man but I think you are the one who is dumb if you do not understand what I am trying to do with the plays you are posting man.
He doesn't understand bc his ego is too fragile. Instead of acknowledging what everyone is trying to explain to him regarding records not meaning shit in MLB, he automatically gets in a defensive position... as if his ability to cap and make money is in question... and hence his whole identity is now in question. Instead of prooving he can "make this money" he just wants people to assume he can. Just flat bet his picks and you'll be alright! How dare you question him and make logical suggestions!

I used to respect this dude cause he made me money in NBA w/ some of is picks, but now.. meh. It's obvious by his responses he's very insecure and that dude doesn't give a sht about any followers. He was just posting for ego and posterity. As for any small amount of leftover followers he still has from his NBA season, if they're still betting his MLB picks they are quite honestly fools.

Bye Hardcore.. don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And btw, I believe 2DaBank is up over 20 units betting nothing but dogs. All documented in the dog of day thread. It might be hard for you to believe but this forum will survive just fine without you. Good luck with your twitter venture.