Originally posted on 05/22/2015:

i ALWAYS use lecithin for edibles (can buy it at whole foods or specialty health stores). makes a huge difference, trust me google it. sprinkle a tablespoon or two into your oil/butter. also eat a teaspoon of it with a meal (preferably an oily meal) about 2 hours before you take the edible. I sprinkle the granules on a few bites of food so it goes down easy

i also grind up my stuff and throw it in a double-foil sealed pyrex at 240 for 30 minutes (put pyrex in oven during preheat) this step is decarboxylation, converts THC-a into THC. naturally happens as you heat oil/butter but doing this extra step before ensures all of it is activated. make sure the container cools before you open the foil.

also clarified butter is better to use than regular butter, the water is removed so it extracts better. coconut oil is the best oil to use for edibles as it has medium chain triglycerides.

chocolate bars around here go for cheaper on the streets than most medical state dispensies. feel sorry for legit sick people going to the stores who have to pay $30 a chocolate.