Originally posted on 05/09/2015:

Jibs, appreciate all your posting in these event threads...and generally agree with your takes...

but can't see how in hell u could actually back Kelly...after that "battle of the two blobs of plastecine" epic in his last fight...worst UFC "fight" in modern history...i expect Alvey to do his usual Alvey (sleep then strike) thing but doubt if Kelly takes advantage of the opportunity to unload first...he was amazingly uninterested in taking the fight to the ground in that last snooze-fest but he's a dreadfully-slow and unskilfull banger...i think Alvey hits a hell of a lot harder than that fatty he spent 15 minutes with his last fight..and if Kelly ain't smart enough to try take fight to the ground he'll end up counting the light fixtures...

you know i'm always looking for an excuse to put a splash on any dog with the hint of a pulse...but Kelly to me seems like a pure "donation" to the books...if he showed even minimal interest in using his elite judo skills i'd feel different but he seems to think he's a "standup guy" cuz of all the tomato cans he'd faced up to now...

we see tho....