Originally posted on 05/09/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
Donker that is some really nasty shit man.

I love it.
yah, i could probably still bust a nut it a minute or less just playing that scene through my mind; having been bangin both of them in the booth, tradin' off, with other strippers in the booths next to us watching while performing table dances for other dudes, a few of them saying to their dancers "I want what that guy's gettin'"......

but when your hot little partner in crime is sitting across the booth from you, stripper on her knees in between you, and your babe is looking straight at you while she has both her hands clasped on the stripppers head, directing it up and down her cumfilled hole, staring into your eyes with an evil little grin, never breaking eye contact with you, it does something to you i can't explain.......

feeds your sexual soul

management asked us to leave shortly thereafter, after some relatively prudish stripper apparently ratted us out......

another classic at treasures was my girl was sitting on my lap, panties gone, bouncing on my kahk while facing away from me, and some random hot stripper noticed we were obviously penetrating, and she, without saying a word, drops down, lifts the front of my babe's skirt, and starts licking my babes clit, my balls, etc.-- anything she could get her tongue on....... i was already about to blow a load, that obviously got me there, feeling hte strippers tongue darting around my balls......

so as i unleash into my girl, who slowly keeps riding me, i can feel the stripper sucking the *** draining back out of my girl and onto my balls off of me.....

I pull my girl up and off me, lean her back a little, and the coked up stripper just dives head first into my girl's vag...... that's probably the second hottest image I recall from treasures......