Originally posted on 05/09/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
Just like you said a week ago that Kyrigos would win the last tment right??? And that wasn't pre tourney dude. That was like after the Quarters he had just won. You and your "predictions", lol. Stupid moron..

What a BOLD prediction to take the two big favs today & say "they will win, book it!" Lol. Moron.. My 12 year old called this final yesterday & that was before the Ferrer match. Lol.. Hilarious.. He only knows the names from TV & he's just as "sharp" as you are. Lmfao.. Sorry this really was funny to me. Thanks again
haha you never said thanks in the first place but then you said thanks again. anyway I made that prediction a day before the quarters actually, but admitting that wouldn't exactly fuel your argument huh D? Now this is where I would usually shit on you about your age and closet homosexuality, but not today. I have tennis lessons to teach, not everyone can be on here ALL DAY like you. I get mad PUSSY unlike YOU! Lol Lol

In all seriousness I feel bad that any child has to have you as a father. I can't wait for him to make a wrong prediction in the final so you can call him a stupid moron lmao. Funny how I'm much closer to your son in age than I am you, and you still feel the need to go out of your way to insult me. I like it though; I always find humor in your posts whether they are negative or positive. Honestly the positive ones are even funnier, like when you go into someone's thread and act like you guys are best friends lmao or when someone picks a loser and you say that they should've texted you before hand hahaha

But let's be real. I could've made any prediction today and you would've insulted me, we both know it. You're still butt hurt about that gay boner comment I made about you. Learn how to take a joke mr 420. How would you feel if your son read the shit you post on here?