Originally posted on 05/01/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
Guys like Raven, bigbusiness other black posters I'm sure they're all good guys but they get in trouble when they defend these thugs.

It's time for the black race to step up as They have a lot of potential to better themselves
I understand what you're saying, but you clearly missing the point

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
Raven seems like a good guy,but I don't have time for BB

I appreciate that man, promise you I'm a great guy lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Don't always agree with Ravens, but he is good people.
Appreciate that as well. You have any winners today?

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
There are jobs available. Blacks don't want them. They are begging black people to work in construction, agriculture, factory jobs. But no they won't take them. They would rather try to make it in the NFL or NBA or be the next Tupac.

You want to solve the high young black unemployment rate? Get the jobs that are available!
I can't speak on the entire country, but have you been to Baltimore? There actually aren't alot of jobs there outside of the medical field. Baltimore used to be a blue collar city...and in essence it still easy in terms of mentality, but it terms of opportunity there is not. It's as if it is a forgotten city interms of funding, support, education, etc. I'm from Baltimore but have lived in multiple cities. To put it in perspective, let's compare it to nearby Washington DC. The years I lived in DC, every year the city looked different. There was always some sort of expansion, upgrade, and routine maintenance. When I go back now, it's completely different than when I used to live there. Baltimore on the other hand, has looked the same for the most part since I can remember. No growth, there are places that if you aren't familiar with the area you'd think are uninhabitable, but people live there. So when people in Baltimore say there are no jobs, they're serious. That's a big part of the change that they want to see.