Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

BetCRIS cancels $10k wager claiming "Line was up after shot made" : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 04/24/2015:

something isnt jiving with the play by play. at 1:22 nets miss a 3 pointer, atlanta rebounds and gets fouled. unless betcris held the line up after the foul and the "shot" they mean is a foul shot which doesnt make sense. they got me for 500 last week when i got +3.5 when the line should have been 1.5 according to cris. live betting is a shell of its former self and is only going to get worse. bet365 would have given you adjusted odds. 5Dimes would have honored the bet, of course it only would have been for 500 and there lines arent going to be up after the shot is made so its irrelavent. the greek would have paid also but they wouldnt be happy about it and with their new juice i doubt you'll find anything worth betting there. intertops would have paid but they'd have a heart attack and limit you to 10 dollars in live betting. heritage would have been down or would have kept disallowing the bet so no worries there. pinnacle would have voided the bet because the player was in the danger zone.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Enjoyed this "live betting for dummies" (that's me) summary.