Originally posted on 04/21/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
Beebs I don't think anyone can be anymore fraud than you with that government subsidized internet promo, living in the broke dikk housing projects and claiming the he's well off
I at least post vids/pix to support my claims...and I never in my life took advantage of any government sponsored assistance shit and never will.

Clown you're if not the best joke of this forum, you're definitely the top 3 best failures here
All this shi-t talk coming from a confirmed liar who claimed he had a certain and specific Lexus. You showed a picture of a Lexus said it was your vehicle. Another poster Louisvillekid1 found the picture and video of that same car being sold by a used car salesman with the same pictures and footage YOU CLAIMED WAS YOURS. This makes you a bonafide, confirmed 2-bit piece of shi-t, poser and fraud. Now, you wanna attack upright individuals and not be called out? you no doubt suffer from severe psychosis.
You'd be better off signing off, changing screen names and reappearing with a different respectful attitude.
You talk this crap behind a keyboard, but i guarantee you'd shut your vagina up in person and pose for pictures in a fetal-postion little boy.