Originally posted on 04/17/2015:

Well it is not easy to say, he shows profit on Elis but less then you would think when you only look at the record -
because his avg juice is not -110 but more like -125 or so..

What to take and what not i really cant say for the future like noone here - i wanted to prove that this guy is a loser that is why is started this and why i always keep our fade record updated daily.

I do it this way: fade eveyrthing which is not Eli, tail Eli if i like the pick..
Yesterday e.g. i faded both as i was quite sure i would not go 0-2 (didnt like either of his picks at the given odds).

I think his main problem is he does not understand (or does not care) what a value bet is!
All these cappers do is put out 3-5 picks and charge the ones they won (if you take guaranteed).
I havent found one who makes profit in long term, even if their records are legit you ll rarely find a good archive.
I mean 54% or even more is very often a guy who is losing money.
I havent seen an Eli with plus money but many like st Louis yesterday with big juice losing money..

Everyone should decide for himself, it doesnt have to be that he ll lose 30K next NHL season.. but after i have seen many of his selections i am quite sure that fading is ok - you wont get rich but 10% ROI per avg sports season is realistic imo. Maybe it can 15-20% if you tail Elis and fade all the rest - really dont know.
I just experienced that he is losing his clients money so I thought lets win back at least something and so far it is ok..

I mean 99% of us here are here because we want to have more money in our account at the end of the day/week/month etc.. Imo this guy is a big time loser. 1 bad week or month or even half season can happen if you are in this business long enough but Burns is really bad for more then 8months that i am following closely.
In March e.g. 8 winning days, 23 losing days!!! No words..
In April: 7winning, 9 losing..
NHL season -30K, how do i call that? no words only 2 winning months: November +232$ and February +3.750$.. all others red numbers all over the place..