Originally posted on 04/13/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by tradeout View Post
sorry to hijack this cool thread, but i wonder if anyone could confirm the prize eligibility.

1. On March 12, I placed a real money bet of $100+ to gain eligibility for the full prize.
On April 4, I started my winning streak and reached 5.
Received only 10% of the prize

now the rule says:
IMPORTANT: betcris.com's Streak Challenge is free to enter, however contestants must have an active betcris.com betting account to collect the full prize amount. An ACTIVE betting account is defined as having wagered at least $100 no more than 30 days prior to the start of the winning streak. Otherwise, winning contestants will receive 10% of the listed prize amount.

The support says that 'I am NOT ACTIVE' and therefore not eligible.

Is it so?
A couple questions....
1. Was the 100 dollar bet you made to win at least 100. Because BetCris normally takes the smaller of the two in regards to how much the bet was and how much it wins. So if you bet 100 and took a large moneyline then I bet you wont be eligible
2. You need to make sure you are eligible for loyalty points/bet points. If you arent then you also wont be eligible for the contest.

If both those factors check out then you should be eligible and you should check again with support.