Originally posted on 04/11/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollafront View Post
And Jibby you fatfuk, Allsop lost all his bets on Bellator and UFC. LMAO this is the guy who's nuts you're riding?

Really? I don't tail the guy or anyone else on the forums and never will just for the record.. I barely get influenced half the time either by what I read...

In regards to Alsopp getting lit up over the weekend I got worked over a bit in Bellator also so that's understandable.. I played the percentages too..

Alot of dogs won with the UFC today and if I had played every fight evenly I probably would got raped as well.. The fights and props I did play I won, in fact I won them all today except for a very tiny 2 team parlay which I posted on the event thread

Allsop tries hard though and usually his MMA posting information is legit from what I can tell.. His picks are suspect at times as I usually go against them alot but IDK about them all as I never paid the 10 bucks to find out.. I also read the mod posting picks on OddsBeast as well. I don't get influenced though half the time by what I read on the forums period.. I prefer the internet media reads to gather some info.. Watching the last fighter vids are the key mostly to help make the final calls if I am on the fence just from memory..

Good luck with Machida Hollow as I'm going the other way with Luke Rockhold.. You'll probably get Cummings if you play it.. OSP is overrated and Cummings will put him on his back...