Originally posted on 04/08/2015:

Wallco NBA Chase 110
2014-15 System to Date: 79-0 (fin. series)
System Profit/Loss: +79.00 units (fin. series)
Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(4/7/15):
#77 Minnesota (+8½) (B) - Win
#78 Miami (M/L) (B) - Win
#79 L.A. Lakers (+16½) (A) - Win
#80 Oklahoma City (+5½) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
(A) 30-50
(B) 26-21

(C) 16-5
(D) 5-0
Losses: None

Games for (4/8/15):
#80 Resumes (B) on 4/10/15
#81 L.A. Lakers @ Denver (**) (A) (9:05 pm EDT)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.