Originally posted on 04/06/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
Jesus Christ.

Well, at least I passed on Toronto and Colorado. Wouldn't want to actually win a bet.
I wouldnt keep a record nocoin, it will just attract haters who contribute nothing. You put out one of the best threads on any of these boards that always seems to attract the more knowledgeable baseball guys I have seen. Great discussion in here and I love to hear your leans, you definitely always do well every year I have seen you, you always beat the close and that what I care about. I would just have this thread, put in your picks and maybe units but I wouldn't keep a record, that way the haters and know nothings just looking for picks will stay out. Great thread and good luck this year

everybody should really look at the nationals this first month especially, their offense is always suspect and the hitting pretty dreadful in spring ball and was atrocious today. Should be an under fest like the padres at petco. They are banged up and pretty tough first month schedule, with this incredible pitching rotation there should be tons of 2-1, 3-2 type games and looking at alot of these first five and team totals too.