Originally posted on 03/29/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
Is it possible for a guy to get a break around here. When I first took this shit over it was nothing but praises for doing such a good job.
Now all I get is a shitload of crap because I make a generalized statement.

That's 48 tournaments to help boost you in the standings.

You don't see me going around nit picking about you and all the grammatical errors you guys post. We're not in High School (or at least I thought we were all gramuated.)
Don't take it too personally sammy; bobbo doesn't have a lot of opportunities to be right in this particular subforum, so he needs to misinterpret the obvious and pretend there was some confusion he could be "right" about. Vast majority of us understood what you meant perfectly well.

I think you're doing a good job so far, great response to some dynamic situations. You could be great though, with just a few more small actions!

Throw us a bone here sammy: if you can't get the hand for hand at 15 fixed, can you please, PLEASE get us an explanation why? Can the software simply not support it? This is a sore point way out of proportion to the issue, as many of us know most software platforms can change this with very little effort. If you tell us it can't be done with SBR poker, that's one thing...we'll probably all choose to go on playing and having fun, but just knowing that you guys would do something if you could would be a relief, and better than the widely-believed alternative that nobody cares enough to do anything about it.