Originally posted on 03/26/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
thanks, bt... im not an emotional person and get through tough times easier since i quit asking questions a long time ago... i seem to fair better, mentally, than those around me who ask why why why and try to rack their brains around the pain that a God brings...

why why why...well, its Gods will... oh okay, well that makes it much easier to understand and i dont hurt as much lolz ...

i guess if the theory eases the pain and allows people to take some comfort, then do what you gotta do to get through tough times... i suppose this has always been part of the philosophy/theory... dont bother questioning why its allowed to happen , you will never get an answer, just an illogical and completely made up excuse...you are better off when you realize that shit just happens... being manipulated by the unproven has to put a lot of wear and tear on the psyche
I'm also sorry for your loss ray, but this thread has been full of information and answers... You just refuse them. We all die a flesh death, you just don't believe people actually talk to false spirits or some see visions other are prophets, some have the ability to interpret and preach Gods word.. Some die and come back telling what they saw as spirit and soul... Miracles, apparitions in the sky.. This is all hogwash to a few of you, but that doesn't make it untrue, this stuff is real and is evidence... One day I hope you accept Him ray, I think He loves you dearly and gives you each day to reconsider letting Him in your life, you never know how good your life will be with God on your side..