Originally posted on 03/25/2015:

If you take the time over a 10 year period of time and hang out on a Sports Forum and get to know guys that hang out on the Forums. You will realize that is why Joe has his own Forum. It is Bash Free. When I first signed up on his forum. I was actually (Discouraged) by Joe to purchase his package. He told me it is not for everybody and that I would be wasting my time buying his package. That is not something most Touts do. I have joined several through the years who every time you call they want to sell you an upgrade. Joe does not care whether you buy his package or not. He does this for a fun hobby. You had to seek him out to purchase his package. Joe has give out 1000's of Free Picks on his Video's and Site. A few years ago 18-0 MLB..ALL FREE.... Joe is as real as it gets. He let's you know when he wins and loses.. If you know Joe he would be just as happy for you if you Faded his Plays and made Money. He is just that kind of guy... If you bought his package and lost. I hate that. I've been there with several Touts and then I have the right to not purchase the packages after that. It is Gambling. Joe is not a scumbag. He is a pretty good guy that enjoys our hobby... He does Lose.. He does Win..... The Forum is full of great guys. You never are forced to buy Package or are arm twisted. I respect you opinion but Joe doesn't deserve this bashing.