Originally posted on 03/17/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
Exactly buddy, well said. It's funny to me too. Most of these imaginary people on here have like 4K, 5K, 6K or more posts on here in just 3 or 4 years. It befuddles me how a normal person can waste this much valuable time online. I guess they're not normal obviously and are social rejects who are frightened to leave the house.

Either way, the small amount of time I spend on here; it's all entertainment to me. But, to some people, this is their life and they take it way too seriously. There are some real characters on here and whether they give out imaginary love or hate, I kinda wish these lost souls the best even if their sole purpose in life is to spew out imaginary vitriol to other imaginary people online.
You borrowed points. So you obviously cared enough about them to bother with a loan. Then, for whatever reason, you decided points weren't important and that you were gonna stiff the nice guy who loaned them to you. Points are borrowed here on an honor system and it's all for fun. You stiffed a guy for fun. That's worse and even more embarrassing for you than stiffing for cash. You have no honor.

But don't worry. Every stiff around here who has no honor chimes in about how "points are worthless and why does anyone care". See Goatmilk's threads. So not only do you have no honor, but you are also unoriginal.

Well done.