Originally posted on 03/11/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
more than once po69 has helped people at a table i was playing at... usually when they're on the bubble by announcing his hand before they decide to call/fold

really fun when i bubble because someone else is cheating
Ah, yep.
Do this over on Pokerstars and see what happens (those that actually know poker already *know* what would happen, o'course)

But Rudy pretty much answered it in the overview sense (in regards to poker, anyway):

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
obv sbr wont do shit because they have no clue how to run anything
IMHO, SBR knows a lot about many things in the gambling world and I give them props for their acumen; but as far as their knowledge of poker goes, it's about on par with tt's knowledge of women. Oh, and Opti my friend... you can take it to the bank that a site like Pokerstars wouldn't consider the crap PO has pulled in chat "trolling".

Now... before I offer up this evidence of a bannable offense by PO (other SBR members have previously been banned for it), let me first preface everything by some personal facts: I have been in my fair share of e-battles on SBR and I have NEVER reported a post. Ever. It's just not in my nature to "narc"... I'm the confronting sort of guy. If I have a problem w/ ya you'll hear directly from me.

I have a problem w/ scammers, angle shooters, cheats etc. and the like; this forum has heard from me front and center before (latest being last poker series, where POS69 angle shot away with 3 tourneys in 1 day; hell, if not for my and hh's tracking of the angle shooters, SBR would have done NOTHING about it -- fact).

POS69 has inflicted numerous scams/lies on many members throughout forumville for many years... but here's a scam he ran on SBR just last week regarding rollover (and other members previously have been banned for doing the same):

unaltered chat from poker table last week (verifiable). Guess POS didn't want to legitimately flip, but instead, he'd rather violate SBR rules by rollover colluding:

playersonly69: there is another wayto do it
playersonly69: hold on
playersonly69: lets say that you raise to 50 and then reraise to 100
playersonly69: trhen you fold
playersonly69: then i do the same for the next hand
playersonly69: and i fold
theantfather: ok
playersonly69: then we both dont lose
theantfather: sounds better
playersonly69: the small blind raises to 50
playersonly69: crazy
theantfather: lol..i know
theantfather: 88 now
theantfather: nice
theantfather: you probaly need only 700 more to roll that 500
playersonly69: 12 more hands
theantfather: ok
theantfather: nice
playersonly69: i amgetting some great hands
theantfather: is that good?
playersonly69: cool
theantfather: alright.. i appreciate man

And SBR can confirm they both completed their rollovers exactly this way: raise, fold, rasie, fold, raise, fold till RO completion. Just check HH's. Verifiable.

Hey, bottom line, if POS doesn't get banned for this then SBR needs to lift the ban on other members banned for doing similar in the past.( cue POS69 once again not taking responsibility for his own actions but instead try to blather on about how I "need to get off the computer/get a life more yada yada bullshit" -- hey POS... how bout this: "Stop being a squirrelly asshole, whydontcha?"

Oh yeah, also... there was MAJOR soft playing going on between 2 players in the tourney prior that night (by one listed above and another very prominent SBR poker player -- which gets you banned on Pokerstars and any other legit poker site, btw. Then again, I doubt SBR knows what soft playing even is.

Finally, I agree 100% with comments previously from Doggy, Jaker, Tripper, etc (in effect) saying: How sllly it is to lump the legit constructive criticisms of SBR poker with the rigtards and somehow everyone is a "complainer" and doesn't appreciate SBR poker. MEMO: One can appreciate something and still look to improve upon it. Thing is, as I've previously stated on more than one occasion, SBR has long turned a deaf ear to a wealth of poker knowledge from certain members.

Sing it, Doris!!!!!!!