Originally posted on 03/07/2015:

lets wrap this thing up the way we been doing Saturdays all season my college hoops sub-forum degen clique!

i enjoy the hell out of these threads cause they always end up with plenty of good guys i been talking this thing we do since i joined sbr 5+ years ago, and we always are lucky enough to have another handful of good guys with really well thought out approaches join in and make this what it is.

so thanx to everyone that contributes, the guys that post plays and take the time to give well thought out write ups to show how you came up with it, and the guys that ask more questions about gms than post plays as that is equally as important in keeping the discussion alive and hitting a broader range of games and also it helps me personally focus better than i normally would when im trying to answer a question about a gm i otherwise either passed for a reason or overlooked.

this thread has avoided 99% of the typical sbr trolling bs pretty much since we started doing them and that a rare and awesome thing in all forum world that isnt strictly moderated..anyways, as we wrapping up the regular season just wanted to tell ya'll why i love taking the time to post here and try to even when my time is short, and thank everyone who participates without the stupidity, chest thumping, dick measuring, disrespectful i told ya so's after the fact bs i cant stand about far too much of sbr.. enough of that sentimental crap. lets jump this shit off..

provo-2.5..not a surprise if ya been around as it no secret i been all bout this team most the year.. this line feels short to me. not taking anything from butler who a very good team but i would make pc this sized fav on a neutral court and this a gm being played on their court where they have dropped one conf gm all yr and a very strange, uncharacteristic slip up to a bad brown team where they just came off a couple tough road losses, more or less a gm that i believe you just disregard as clearly this isnt a clown team like lsu who no shows any given day.

dunn and henton will be 2 of the best 3 players on the court, where you wanna put dunham in the convo i wont argue. i think dunn the most talented but he also much more raw but whatever order it really doesnt change the fact 2 of the 3 best are sporting pc jerseys in this gm.. then provo sports a front line with length they can throw at you in waves with two legit 7 footers and 2 very solid players at the 4.. the advantages in this gm are obvious and indisputable. provo will own the inside against a butler team who ranks near the bottom of the conf in 2 point fg percentage with the bigs and penetration from dunn. they will more than likely hod a adv at the ft line, and last meeting even tho butler had more offensive boards it was because they shot far worse as provo gabbed their misses at a higher clip and i would expect the same, so if they dont shoot as well they shouldnt have to with their ability to dominate 2nd chance points..

butlers one adv will be from behind the arc, but they are not exactly a great 3 point shooting team and they will have to be to have a shot at beating provo here. so i guess it comes down to what you wanna trust. personally im never a fan of trusting a road team to make treys but that becomes even harder when the team they facing consistently is getting high percentage looks from around the paint and scoring from the charity stripe. maybe butler makes a few runs but provo has the ability to get better looks while making points in the paint tough to come by for butler with their length and athleticism...

this is another no brainer for me like many provo gms have been as it not real often you only have to lay this short a number with the better team at home where they have handled their business all season..