Originally posted on 02/25/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
No, it was a really BAD pick i do not know what game you were watching y-day but that game could have easily have had 4 if not 5 goals. Tevez VERY rarely misses a practicly open net, and Pereyra should be ashamed for managing to miss an open net aswell. Dude capped it like a ''slow paced'' affair with few chances and Juventus being the team that dictated pace. Instead we got the exact opposite of that with Dortmund being the side that played at their pace and Juventus playing on the counter (which turned out good in the end having Morata in there) Juventus pretty much shat there pants for 90% of the first half everytime Dortmund had the ball and barely got out of their own half, it wasn't until the last third of the game when Dortmund started tiring that Juventus managed to establish anything at all besides trying to play crosses and longballs over the midfield.

So no, it was a sh!t pick any way you try and slice it.
I cant know all the insides of a team, because i dont work for that team. I am a capper that watches over 25 matches per week , i am reading everything about football , soccer, how ever you want to name it, but as long i am giving tips that are bringing profit i think is all good. I am a capper with SBR for 1 year and a half and 68% of my tips are winners. I have ups and downs, but i dont know any other capper that are giving only winner tips. I am looking inside every match and i am not speaking from my last night dreams. A manager is saying that he has doubtful players 24 hours before the game and after that he is using them. Only if you are he friend you will know what he is talking about. So i think you should respect more what are people are advicing you to play even if you dont wannna play their tips , but the respect counts alot. Just dont throw words about someone without knowing their work and what they are doing. I know alot of people can predict a game , but we are looking at a long term tips , today we might lose some , tomorrow win some , but at the end of every month you will look in your account and you will see a plus if you play after our tips.

Best of Luck
Take care