Originally posted on 02/25/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
Thanks I always wanted to back Barca with Neymar, Suarez, Messi playing +118 was a steal!

I like the +ev on Bayern I think they will be underestimated by the Spaniards, the price has now gone down which I expected.
What teams have Simeone EVER underestimated in CL? Assuming you have a reading comprehension at atleast a grade school level you can read articles from the pressers where he's said exactly the opposite of the way you are reasoning. And if reading is a hindrance there is video avaliable from the presser aswell.

It's a team with an enormous amount of discipline and a world class defense, who functions as a team. Vs a team that oftenly get in over their heads and who lacks the defensive capabilities to make up for these mistakes.

Wolfsburg scored FIVE on them, and Atletico have a better attack then Wolfsburg every day of the week, especially with the form Griezmann, Saul and so on is in currently.

0 - 2 or 1 - 2 , Leverkusen had a better team last year and they got absolutley ran through the ground by PSG.