Recently for the first time in almost 4 years i had the chance to have sex...but didnt because i couldnt get a boner. Surprisingly this doesnt bother me at all, i dont feel like i missed out on anything just because i didnt have sex with the girl. Infact i realize now how much i dont care about having sex. The only reason i wanted to have sex is to rid myself of the social stigma of being a "loser". Dont get me wrong, i like women and love to *** but you dont need tohave sex to acheive this. The otherday i was just jerking off to Sasha Grey. i was noticing her body. she has perfect boobs, an amazing ass, great face, and great overall body. i was fantasizing what it would be like to f\*\*k something like that...

But thats when i realized that the end result would be EXACTLY the same as any other time i ***....i would ***

name one time after youve climaxed that you were still horny..anyone who says they dont want to watch tv, fall asleep, play video games etc is full of chit. so it begs the question...what the hell is the point of going ape shit over hot girls in the first place? and a better question for the girls themselves...what fvcking purpose do they even serve?

And if you cant get a super hot girl to parade in front of sex obsessed idiots for the status and notriety then whats the point of even having a girl?..there is none.

its like you taking a first class flight but someother guy is in coach but at the end of the day you are still ending up at the exact same destination...cumville.

so why do you guys go ape shit over women then? anyone with a mind can see that sex is supremely overrated. and dont bother with the "you just saying that cuz you dont get laid" because that has nothing to do with it...in the past when ive had sex, gotten head, etc. the feeling when i *** is EXACTLY the same feeling as it is when i jerk off...the method of getting there might be different, but the end result is still the same...so it has nothing to do with whether i have sexor not because im still going to *** either way.

you weak guys are all brainwashed by society into thinking sex is some amazing thing. ever stop and realize how insignificant it really is? if a girl like sasha grey, rachel starr, or julia ann showed up to your door tonight and said they would make you *** once, i bet you guys would go ape shit and think youve won the lottery. but if you examine it further, you would realize that after 10-20 minutes or so, life resumes...all you did was have sex with a hot bitch and busted a nut..nothing more, nothing less. in the time it took you to do that i could have simply jerked off and ended up with the SAME EXACT feeling...the method of cumming was different, but we both achieved the same exact end result...in other words, you might have gotten a more interesting road to orgasm (deepthroat, anal, etc.), but we still both had an orgasm in the end.

bottom line: grow up you nerds, sex is overrated and insignificant and dont judge people that dont have sex cuz maybe theyre just not interested in it. if you keep concerning yourself with sex and bitches then that makes you a bitch yourself.