Originally posted on 02/18/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
These have to be the most thoughtless responses I've ever seen from an SBR mod let alone an SBR admin. Nice work, Shari. Taking professionalism to a whole new low. Remember what this site was initially advertised to be...."the players advocate" and a go between for "the player and the book"? Now not all of us are weak-minded enough to believe that's really where revenue is generated but still. Just blindly backing a book and accusing a player of "trying to get a freebie".

I know you're real proud of yourself for being an admin now. Carry on. And feel free to "ban" me. See the non-pro next to my name? That means doesn't give a fukk.

Some of Shari's chest-thumping below....
It's not chest thumping. It's years of watching the same thing over and over and over. People coming on here hoping to shame a book into a freebie, books sharing the real chats with us where posters try to extort them with threats of posting on SBR, etc.

If you're in the US, these are your options. I know who I'd put my money with and I have money with them even being in Australia.

Enough with the hysterics for once. Bloody hell. Money Shot has been around for years. He knows how it is. Yeah you have to write in to get the fees reimbursed sometimes. Who cares??????

At least y'all can bet at a book that isn't going anywhere. Weigh things up and stop whining ffs or stop gambling if you live in the US and can't handle having to put forth a bit of effort.

Anything else?