Originally posted on 02/18/2015:

These have to be the most thoughtless responses I've ever seen from an SBR mod let alone an SBR admin. Nice work, Shari. Taking professionalism to a whole new low. Remember what this site was initially advertised to be...."the players advocate" and a go between for "the player and the book"? Now not all of us are weak-minded enough to believe that's really where revenue is generated but still. Just blindly backing a book and accusing a player of "trying to get a freebie".

I know you're real proud of yourself for being an admin now. Carry on. And feel free to "ban" me. See the non-pro next to my name? That means doesn't give a fukk.

Some of Shari's chest-thumping below....

Try it again and see what it means.

Take that horseshit to another place.

If I get proof that you or another poster has chargebacked to a book with a banner above, you're banned.

If I get proof that you or another poster is considering chargebacking at a book above, you're banned.

If I get a hint that you're trying to be a disgusting oyster, you're banned.

I'm sure you understand why it's a "bad word" Big Bear

If not, you shouldn't be gambling ffs
Reread above BITCH
If it's a legit thing, 5Dimes will never f anyone over.

MoneyShot above knows that the truth... he's hoping for a bit of a freebie but it's not going to happen.

Anyone who has been here for a length of time, you do you want to be with... i love the aussie/uk books like 365, but ask me who i'd trust the most... it's that guy at 5Dimes

he doesn't hide