Originally posted on 02/15/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
i didn't bet the fight because i never saw Thatch fight and im done betting against guys i never saw fight. I just thought he was sloppy and i sure as hell am not a Benson fan even tho i do think he is a solid fighter. I really wasn't talking about u. After the fight i swore it was u who was questioning the cardio aspect of the fight and someone question your knowledge. (i see u brought up the post lol) When i saw the weighins i thought wow if this guy is any good he will smoke Benson. I don't even think he won the first round. He had a nice second round but u could just see what Benson was doing and eventually Thatch would tire. Maybe if he cut off the ring instead of chase Benson he could have saved some gas. I see this all the time here. Even in the boxing threads. I think it was Danny Garcia fighting this monster Russian knocking everyone out. Same shit Garcia with some skills just toyed the so called killer. By the way how disappointing was seeing the Levan fight cancelled?
Thor I'm sorry bud. I didn't think you were talking about me. I was just commenting on your post. I listened to Ben after the fight. he was definitely concerned during the fight. Thatch could have caught him with a big shot and picking Thatch would have been justified.

Regarding Levan... I post on Ufighting and 1 of the guys notified me of the cancelled fight. I was very bummed. I was sooo looking forward to that fight. Good news is they gave Levan a 4 fight contract and his show money so the team was happy.