Originally posted on 02/11/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
Freeze, you sound defensive. Truthfully what you copied and pasted is out context and only makes so much sense...that's a problem when you copy and paste haphazardly. If you had taken care, or understood what you were posting, this would not be problem.

Fortunately, I happen to understand where it was going. I have no problem with "what was said." Discussing the philosphy of mathematics here is beyond the scope of this thread. It's not neessary to delve that deep.

I have no problem with God leading you to "said body of work" either. And no, some unkown poster in some random forum Muldoon hangs out in doesn't need the credit. This is not about someone being a little sensitive.

Your defensive posture has led me to believe that you may not even fully understand what you copied and pasted or the context from which it came; especially considering the haphazard way it was done.

You did not alter the font, you did not say you read it somewhere, by doing so you actually appear to go out of your way to make it look like you typed it.

Your further emphasis on giving a the author credit shows you do not understand. It's not about that author, it's about you simply revealing that those words were not yours.

And you don't understand that.

This thread has very likely seen my last post.

Actually muldoon does the same exact thing, every time some bogus clip art is posted. I don't see the maker of said clip art but whatever.. Believe what you want, And don't say " I went out of my way " to make it look like I typed it, that's a lie. I'm not defensive, and if I didn't understand it, why would I post it ? I see you like to belittle people, and I can assure you that's no product of God. Your full of pride " on what YOU understand ". I pulled the paragraph up for a reason, because it sums up that numbers are a " construct " of man. You say you have no problem with what was said, but you follow the math. If some want to relate numbers to the world, they do it to their own destruction ... Period

be blessed KVB,