Originally posted on 02/10/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
God doesn't control all. God, shall I say, is a fabric of life. We are all connected from the animals to you and me.
We are here and live at our own free will. How we decide to live is up to each and everyone of us.

You can't tell me you don't have a story to tell of a time something happened to you, you can't explain?
How about the worst time in your life, someone or something didn't help you?

All these naysayers in here, I guarantee during a time of crisis, prayed to someone or something
for help and later just brushed it off as coincidence. It wasn't. I'll leave you to ponder that for a while.
unfortunately, this is why i am so adamant with my beliefs ... ive never seen proof and never will...there is always an explanation for everything...

and no, i dont have a story... and i firmly believe that those who do, have either come to that conclusion out of last resort ignorance, drugs or they are sheep that have been brainwashed since they were old enough to attend church and think that, by some chance, god has spoken to them... an act of kindness or unexpected help is just that... why you think this is the work of a god, is beyond me... people dont need god or faith in order to be good... but again, i have never had an instance where i was fortunate enough to think that God gave me this help or blessing... i make my own bed and i accept the fact that i can be run over by a car tomorrow...

its been over 25yrs since i said a prayer to god... i have "prayed" /talked to myself, "i hope for so and so"...knowing i was only hoping for good luck to come about... but ive never been in a situation where i all of a sudden started praying for Gods help... I never will

i dont believe in spirits/ghosts/heaven/hell either .. i believe those things rest solely in the minds of the God fearing and are as unproven as god itself.