Originally posted on 02/08/2015:

Coin,
Your Chalk eating addiction has become a problem that you cannot control on your own. It is affecting your relationship with the whole SBR family and me. Friday night,you ate 4 and half buckets of chalk as it were nothing, you smelled like chalk when you answered the door. You ate an entire bottle of chalk while we ate food, and you kept sneaking back to the kitchen to refill your bottle while we all watched a movie . By the end of the evening, you were farting dust clouds...

It pains me to tell you that Leetreaper has asked me if he can stop visiting your house . He is saddened when you are full of chalk choking up uncontrollable dust in his face.Also when he arrives he feels unsafe ever since you passed out with the oven on, causing dinner to start smoking and the fire alarms to go off. We feel like we have lost a family member and companion, as chalk has changed you. We are afraid that we may never get you back and might find you lying on the floor dead from chalk asphyxiation. We are not mad, we just want what is best for you and that is seeking treatment today.

Will you take this wonderful gift that is being offered to you today?

If you don’t accept this one time beautiful gift of a new life today we have no choice but to cut you out of our lives forever.

We refuse to watch you kill yourself over chalkolism........

We have reserved you a spot at a treatment center. They are expecting you tonight. It is not far from here, and BIGDAY has agreed to drive you. I have already packed a suitcase for you; it is waiting in the car. And, you don’t have to worry about finances, the treatment facility has contacted the insurance company and arrangements have been made. All you have to focus on is getting well.

Sincerely
Your SBR family..