Originally posted on 02/06/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerhead View Post
So Shari, did you mess up JJs flight?

I swear even Beyonce and Jay have more initiative than this wanker. We would've sorted out his flight, got him to the airport, got him to the hotel, etc etc etc. Basically like he was a 90 yo former president. Red carpet all the way. And he refuses to do it. The other bashes I somewhat understood as Vegas is totally ghetto. You get guys there worried they can't buy a fricken mcmuffin after day 1. But with this one in particular I was like there is something severely messed in your brain if you don't show. There will be no broke dick degenerates. Only those who can afford to be there wil PLUS those who can get a passport. For JJ who is so worried about keeping up his schtick 24/7 this would've been perfect. He could've been in a beach cabana with us all under the shade or cruising around the massive resort on the inside or even sleeping like i did for part of two days to adjust to jet lag.

I am beyond pissed off he didn't come. Seriously no excuse. Even the bigwigs were saying this was the best crowd of bash goers as far as relaxed, not ghetto, etc. Even damn Quanger slotted right in like the lovely marshmallow man he is.

You too sneaker - get your passport sorted now. The next bash is not in the US 100%. So sort out what you need to do. You really need to come. Trust me when I say there are activities for everyone although i won't type them on a damn forum obv.