Originally posted on 02/03/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
Didn't go by myself...Was busy getting laid most of the time, being late for two events. Made cameo appearances to all three events.

Eliminated within 3 minutes? You do realize the blind levels were 10 minutes, right? So you're naively suggesting I didn't make it to the second blind level, in this turbo event?
I apologize, didnt mean you attended bash by yourself. My point was more that at any event you attended you and your guest sat in the corner away from the rest of the group. Now if you were off in the corner screwing during the entire duration of the superbowl I guess explains it a little better but the few times I saw over there the two of you were just sitting.

As far as the poker level maybe it was not three minutes but probably within the first five hands(how long they took to deal is a whole different issue). I now have a dominating lead on the SBR Bash poker leaderboard.

My point was more for someone who spends as much time as you do on this site yapping about whatever that you would have been more social and not been a lock for anti social almost weird couple that sits in the corner in the back of the room by themselves the whole time. Triple spends a lot of time going back and fourth and when it came to poster events was very social and outgoing so it made sense, you on the other hand acted like you spoke a different language and even when you were making your cameo made it from the corner where it was dark and people couldnt see you. Again, to each his own just expected more from a keyboard warrior such as yourself.