Originally posted on 01/31/2015:

PT & RP,

i had KG well before the hospital and scale drama...and i still have him...may even add a unit with all the nervous nellies jumping ship, he's a tough dude not to be under-estimated

here's why i decided to not follow the crowd and "stop and reverse" my position...
put yourself in KG's mocassins right now: I'm losing money cuzza the weight cut gone bad...people always write me off and i always fukk'em up by "rising to the occasion"...ok buddy, let's do it again and turn this very-expensive forced-rehydration thing into a plus & win da fight

conclusion: i'm with PT on this one...go with the "fire-hydrant who could and always does" over the more-gifted specimen,pt.3 (1=uriah hall, 2=jake ellenberger, next...)

Ron's take is the standard psych-workup case...and explains the line movement over these last 24-hours or so

PT's is the very antithesis of that angle...and given that KG's got this far with his surprising ability to overcome obstacles...in this case it's a weight-cutting physiology gone really bad...i'll bet on his wiring to turn this apparent setback on its head...thinking this way, we now have an "earlier-rehydrated KG plus the pounds" vs. the same TW he was going to face a few days ago when he was dehydrated and weak as fukk...

i'll take the hospital and scale drama and the now way better price...so instead of "stopping and reversing" my KG position...i'm going to add to it...enough to sneak out an extra unit of profit on the play...a payout for not getting shaken outa the tree for no real reason
this is what a forum is for...to discuss angles/takes on a fight...neither one is "right" or "wrong" or "stupid" or "smart"...we watch and see how it comes down...having tickets, whichever side...makes this whole game we play/hobby/maddening-obsession infinitely more fun

we have yet to see a psychologically "down" KG...and this is easily his toughest challenge to date...the hospital and weight-scale drama can either pull him DOWN or summon UP even-stronger levels of motivation than we've yet seen...