Originally posted on 01/28/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
oh i remember now... everything you saw can be explained... you just havent searched for a reason why.. i dunno what the kid was doing..speaking another language or freaking out, but something in his mind went apeshit.. probably scared to death because someone was manipulating the planchette or whatever that thing is called... tell a story about a room/house and everyone freaks themselves out about it and takes its "evil" literally...

i would like to know what the kid was doing... obviously , it was something traumatic to you, but ouija boards? cmon
It was simply evil that manifested itself through a weak link. Was investigated by three diffrent agencies and all final results were same.

No drugs involved nor was any mental defenciencies found by any of the partakers. I've had to be somewhat vague on exact details because the kid isn't a kid anymore, but a very successful coach at a promenent high school. In July i had training that took me back home and i met up with this guy. He remembers nothing, but is a devout Christian now.

Like i've said this is the internet and i know anyone can say anything. So, with that said believe if you wish, i was just telling Bostongambler why i believe.