Originally posted on 01/27/2015:

dinosaurs don't contradict the belief in god, only in the flesh do we keep time as we know it. the fact is nobody can say how long Adam resided in the garden of Eden, before Eve was created and how long they spent together before the FALL.
Was is an infinite amount of time?
Could billions of species have roamed the earth outside the garden?
For Adam to be visited by God he was not yet changed.
Time started with the fall because before then we did not expire and Adam and the garden of Eden was in a spiritual state not a carnal physical state with a shelf life

also god instructed the "matters" to be gathered and form the earth. we have been told there are more earths/worlds then all the sands of the oceans.

could it not be possible that many species roamed a different "earth"?

the truth is we want proof positive because we are carnal and rely on our physical senses more then the spirit.
no man can convince you 100% of God. only baptism by fire (the spirit) or receiving a witness that will confirm a testimony in your heart and soul. a man can offer good deeds and plant a seed that may result in you finding out for yourself the truth but without the spirit of God, you will not ever know without a shadow of a doubt.

and there we have it, the age old question, do you believe?

That is the test, it is why you and I are here.

Can we find out way back when the veil hides many things that would NOT allow our free agency.

It all comes down to faith, because if you could scientifically prove there was an existence of GOD, then you would not have free agency, and God will not upset the plan of your entitlement to be heirs of the kingdom.

Faith is hoping (believing) for things you cannot see, but that which are TRUE.

our time on this earth is so short in the grand perspective of all things, yet the growth and improvement to your position hereafter is so vital while in the flesh. many, many, many will have wished they could go back and changed the outcome.

i do not consider myself above anyone, we are told only one can judge,

living in the world but not of the world is what i consider the greatest men to walk the earth to do. the ONLY thing you have to offer God is your will, to try and understand his will, and DO his will daily, above our carnal desires is the growth that will separate and reward those who were diligent and humble.

i am not one who has managed to do this but know personally many who do and I tip my hat to living a life that is the most challenging and in return the most rewarding.