Originally posted on 01/23/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
not really... he seems like another holier than thou no proof goof who looks down on people who dont have the same blind unproven faith as him...another adult who was told what to believe and is scared into believing it...just another sheep...might be a nice guy, but he called non believers uneducated and ignorant because they dont have the same blind faith in an unproven god or in a completely doctored book full of fabrication and utter bullshit... irony at its strongest.. its embarrassing

kvb, after you tell us your "story" or how you were touched by god, tell us about the millions of unanswered prayers, hard times and the many runs of bad luck that you have gone through...

much like it has done for making a mockery out of the doctored bible, everyday, science gets closer to the facts about humans and the planet... in a few generations, i believe the idea of a god will be completely debunked... of course you will still have the weak minded that feel they need a crutch and will still refuse to believe in rational explanations ... and yet, im called ignorant for my lack of faith in the unproven
What you fail to understand is that true believers arnt walking around with blind faith. When one has the spirit of God in them that moves, directs, and communes with them, how are they supposed to impute to you what is in them. Its no different than if aliens exist and Ive seen one, but you havent, and that person trying to tell you they indeed exist. Not only does he exists, he communes, talks(spiritually) with the believer. Yet if one truly believes in God and does what he says as far as getting to know Him one will find out He is indeed as real as the bed you slept in last night. He said humble yourself and seek the Lord God and you will find him, IF you search after Him with all your heart. He later says the same, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with ALL your heart." Everything revolves around faith. Many times people will seek Him for a while and quit, well thats a lack of faith. Whenever the disciples failed in anything or couldnt heal or get something done, Jesus replied to them with the same answer every time, lack of faith. The problem is our flesh, sin puffs up the flesh, we live by our five senses, the natural, fleshly body you see of yourself, your children, every day people walking about, is not the real them, the real you and me is our spirit, which cant be seen with our five sense, when we sin it draws us further and further away from God, it changes the heart. For the carnal man its not an easy thing to submit, bow down and pray to God. The battlefield is the mind, thats where the war is waged, the mind is Satan's playground. When man is tired of tolling in the world, is fed up with seeing he really doesnt have the control of his life as he once thought, when life has literally beat him down, many times then he is ready to submit his flesh to God and willfully register unto the Spirit of the Lord.