Originally posted on 01/23/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
It's all good Freeze, I too have had a change of heart from what I once was. I think some find it difficult that we can share and even argue are viewpoints and, at the end of day realize we have a lot more in common than we thought. It is a mystery to some that we can find a common ground, recognize we are human together and be civil. In the fight of good vs. evil, we know where we stand and we know the fight. I believe that when and if others can see it, they too would stand with us.

It's about understanding the human condition. Again I say, when it comes down to it, brainfreeze you wear your armor well.

Well KVB, thanks for the compliments but the world is headed for destruction, without a doubt... What I think some don't understand is when Yahshua the Messiah of Bethlehem comes back, He won't be coming with flowers and butterflies ... He comes back as a lion, He's the Lion of Judah

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Revelation 19:12I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and wages war.