GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Why do white people hate sports gambling? : Nominated Post

This has really pissed me off all my life. The thing they don't understand it. Out of everyone in the world who bets sports I would say atleast 85% are degenerates who are betting for action and baisically just delaying the inevitable of going broke. They bet every game, take mostly favorites and overs, don't hedge bets, chase when they are down by making more bets that usually are bigger and these people are just in a race against time to see how long they can go before they lose. This is what most people who are uneducated on the subject think when they hear sportsbetting.

Now the other 15% are the controlled gamblers, they are patient, they manage their money, they never chase, and they look at it as a marathon rather then a race.

I would say for you, sit down your father in-law and explain to him what it is you do. Explain to him that you have heard the stories and that you don't sportsbet the same way most do. Explain to him everything about sportsbetting why people lose and why people win. The common thought is that no one wins at sportsbetting, we all know that is absolutley false. Explain to him that this is a hobby to you and it doesn't effect your mood or his daughter and that if it ever did you would stop. Just explain to him that this is no more dangerous to your financial situation then playing cards with the boys on a given night.

I hate people like your father in law and everytime I come across one I always will take the time to set them straight. I have done it with the people in my life and they have understood and now everything is better then the days where I would have to sneak around and hide certain aspects of it just so they didn't think less of me.

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Amen