Originally posted on 01/16/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
Unfortunately for me, some more health issues -- least didn't have to be hospitalized for ~ 2 months like last time... but seriously, WTF.

Wasn't on forum much down the stretch of December (time-wise); didn't even get my Bowl picks in by deadline (messed up time due to lack of being around and not checking deadline -- missed by an hour like moneylinedawg did -- pm'd Lou for a refund of my 2500 entry like he gave MLD but never got so much as the courtesy of a response. PM'd again, still got stiffed on the courtesy of a response. Oh well, Lou obviously needs the pts more than I do so I'm glad he got to keep them.)

Thank you, Shari, for at least responding to me.

It'll be hit & miss for me for awhile on the forum. I truly appreciate the concern/well wishes from my forum pals.

I sincerely wish you all health & happiness to you & yours going forward...

ADDENDUM: This is my only forum name ever on SBR; I stumbled here serendipitously after BF in late '11 -- I don't envision ever having another name here for any reason.
Glad you're ok and hope you recover 100% soon......when I think SBR Poker, I think BitemeUsaDoj. Not the same without ya.